Job Opening 911 Dispatcher / Telecommunicator – Williamson County Government Emergency Communications Department is accepting job applications for a full-time job opening as a 911 Dispatchers/Telecommunicators.
A High School Diploma or a GED is required. Preference will be given to those with experience in Emergency Communications.
These job positions will require excellent communication skills along with the ability to multitask. It is essential that employees be able to do more than one task at a time and take appropriate action when presented with a stressful life/death situation and remain calm under all circumstances.
Must be able to work any shift. This is a 24 hour agency and employees are required to come in on short notice for shift coverage or during busy periods.
All 911 Dispatcher applicants will be contacted for further information. Job Applicants are subject to pass a background check for criminal history, a physical examination including a drug test, and a computerized test.
Full-Time Employees receive the following Benefits:
- Medical Insurance and prescription coverage at no cost*
- Dental Insurance at no cost*
- Life Insurance at no cost*
- 13 Paid Holidays per year
- 10 Vacation Days per year
- Discount at Williamson County Parks and Recreation facilities
- Other Voluntary Benefits (Vision, Disability, Term Life, etc)